AEG Scoop | 3rd quarter recap
We hope AEG Scoop provides all our partners, employees, and members of the IT recruiting community a glimpse into our continual achievements and growth.
- We completed our new website and it is set for release on October 11th. This is a significant upgrade from our former website! It will be a seamless tool for IT professionals looking for their next career opportunity, as well as for companies that are looking for top IT talent.
- Our leadership and culture have created an extremely driven, dedicated, hardworking, and positive environment. Our employees have worked tirelessly towards the growth and success of AEG, which has led to promotions and a considerable amount of recognition. Carla Merlotti was promoted to Senior Recruiter. Carla’s knowledge of IT recruiting and her ability to mentor other IT recruiters is unparalleled, and we love having her positivity and caring personality in the office. Rachel Micheletti was promoted to our Account Specialist for MasterCard. She will help strengthen and grow our partnership with MasterCard. Eric Ormson was promoted to Managing Director after only nine months with AEG. Eric embodies what employees look for in a manager: character, drive, fairness, kindness, passion, and humility.
- Speaking of growth, Emille Koebbe and Ellie Watkins recently became the newest members of our AEG family. Emille and Ellie have hit the ground running and have exceeded all our expectations. We could not be more thrilled to have them on board.
- With our continual success and growth came the need for a much larger office! Not only will we have 3x more office space, but our new office will have a much more modern, collaborative feel. We would love to have you visit our office and see what makes AEG such an exceptional place to work.
- Participating in our first race together at Biz Dash was a very special time for us. We ran with thousands of participants from other St. Louis companies, and we were proud to wear our AEG shirts and cross the finish line together.
- Who likes to get out at 3pm on Fridays? A new benefit for working at AEG was also implemented in the 3rd quarter
- What to look for in the fourth quarter:
- Additional team members being added
- Move into our expanded office space target of November 1st
- Holiday party