At AEG, Carla is responsible for sourcing and vetting candidates, and negotiating compensation with the clients they are interested in. She places people in the right jobs at the right time with their goals and needs top-of-mind. Her favorite part of working with AEG is the boutique feel of the organization and the friendly, close-knit team.
Carla brings with her many years of technical recruiting experience as well as a B.A. in business marketing and management from Webster University. Her goal at AEG is to help grow the brand within the IT recruitment industry and to continue serving clients and candidates to the best of her ability.
Get To Know Carla
1. When you were 5 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A writer and an artist
2. What was your first job? Babysitter and cashier at Venture
3. If you could pick one celebrity or historical figure to have lunch with, who would it be? The 14th Dalai Lama
4. What was your first car? A Chrysler Plymouth Arrow that was blue with white stripes
5. What’s a fun fact nobody would’ve guessed about you? I enjoy selling vintage items onlin